Wednesday 15 March 2017

EVERYDAY FAVOURITES



I don't know the last time I bought a foundation but I've just run out of my all time fav YSL touche eclat concealer so to cover my blemishes I'm back to using the Maybelline concealer.

Beauty blender is obviously a must and for the rest of my face I use the ABH contour kit and Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow palette, the colour is perfect for my skin tone, not too warm or too dark and the Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush in First Love is great for my skin tone on an everyday basis too.

I don't always wear highlighter because sometimes I don't fancy the shiney look but if I do I always go for MAC Soft 'n' Gentle it is the perfect highlighter shade I recommend it to everyone!

For my eyebrows I have tried and tested so many drugstore and high end products and after being introduced to ABH dipbrow pomade I can honestly say I will never use anything else! I use the colour chocolate and I've had it for a few months now and for something I use everyday a little goes a long way. Sometimes it can be a bit too pigmented and dramatic so I also have a rimmel eyebrow pencil that I use for the inner part of my eyebrows to avoid the boxey, harsh look.

I've tried so many different eye liners and never really found one I'm overly keen on, at the moment I'm using the Too Faced '3 Way' Lash Lining Eyeliner Tool, I find it so easy to work with and stays put all day.

Benefit Roller Lash mascara is my favourite so far I love using eyelash curlers to get curly long lashes and this mascara compliments that perfectly.

Finally the last thing I do is put on a bit of the Too Faced Lip Injection as I'm a fan of gloss over matte at the moment!

S x



I start off with my 'go-to' foundation- Studio Fix Fluid by Mac in the colour NC35. I love this foundation as you can make it as full coverage as you wish. For everyday, I apply a smaller amount to just make my skin tone look more even.

I then use the pro-longwear concealer in the colour NC20- a touch lighter than my foundation to highlight and conceal my under eye to hide my dark circles. To apply both my foundation and concealer I use my beauty blender pro sponge which is amazing as it makes sure everything is blended in together and smoothly.

I tend to dab my face with the damp beauty blender for a while to make sure the product is soaked into my face, ensuring that it lasts all day.

To set I use my Laura Mercier translucent powder which is honestly one of the best products I have ever used. One thing I find with setting powders is that after a while they leave creases- especially under your eyes. However, this sets my face really smoothly ensuring I don't have to touch up my face throughout the day.

I then do my eyebrows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade which also stays on all day and helps define my natural eyebrow shape.

I then use the Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in the colour 'Les Beiges' to slightly contour my cheekbones, adding some definition to my face. I LOVE this product as it's not as harsh as my ABH contour kit for during the day.

I then use the eyeshadow RIFF by Urban Decay as its a perfect natural looking transition colour for an everyday look. Alongside with my Kat Von D tattoo liner which is perfect for precision in making a winged eyeliner look. Finishing off my eyes, I use the Better Than Sex mascara by Too-Faced which is the best mascara I have ever used.

To finish off my everyday look I use my ABH Glow Kit to just add a bit of shine to my cheek bones, inner corner of my eyes, brow bone and nose.

E x


No comments:

Post a Comment